We have opened sites at Bloomington Housing Authority, Heartland Community College, and the Normal Activity and Recreation Center.
There are several important things to note this year:
- All sites will operate with a drop-off/pick-up model by appointment only. There will be no walk-ins and no in-person waiting.
- All sites will require an appointment to drop off your tax information. Appointments can be made starting January 18, no more than 3 weeks in advance. You will make your appointment to pick-up your return during your appointment to drop-off your return.
- Please fill out an intake interview form BEFORE your appointment to minimize the length of your drop-off appointment. Please also bring a photo id, social security cards/ITIN for all individuals on your return, all tax documents (W2, 1099-R, etc.), a copy of last year’s tax return if available, and your bank account number/routing information for direct deposit.
Safety Measures When Visiting a Site:
- A properly worn face covering will be required for clients and volunteers.
- Social distancing will be implemented. To facilitate this, we ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment who is not required to be there.
- If you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your appointment or call us.